Back to Search results
Roseville, Drum, Boyle, County Roscommon
At a glance...
- Ground Floor: Central Foyer, Formal Sitting Room, Dining Room, Large Kitchen, Living Room, Utility Room, Bathroom.
- First Floor: House Bathroom, Bedroom 1, Bedroom 2, Bedroom 3, Master Suite including walkthrough wardrobe and Ensuite, First floor landing.
- Viewing is strictly by Appointment only through REA Brady.
Situated among tastefully landscaped mature gardens in Boyle?s most desirable district ?Roseville? is an impressive residence which is finished to the highest standards throughout. Located next to the old gates of the Adjoining Lough Key Forest Park, this is an historic property that has been carefully extended and renovated creating excellent living spaces, modern features while maintaining the its original charm. On the ground floor there are three large reception rooms, two each side of the center hall and a very large living room on the west side of the house with windows on three elevations. The kitchen to the rear of the property is a masterpiece. It is very large, completed with raised panel maple cabinetry with inset doors and granite counter tops. Appliances are top of the range. (Neff & Stanley). The sitting room to the front is more formal with Marble Fireplace with Bodart & Gonay insert fire, great proportion and windows overlooking the front gardens. On the first floor are four spacious bedrooms. The Master Suite is a dream space. Large in proportion with walk through wardrobe and a newly fitted Ensuite with excellent fittings and finishes. The house bathroom has four fixtures including an extra large bath. Most other bedrooms have modern built in wardrobes and are well proportioned. To the rear of the house is a large 2 car garage finished in the same style as the house and offering excellent space and utility. This is one of the most impressive residences in this region and one that is more than worthy of a discerning buyer?s attention. Have a look at our 3D Tour of the property to see for yourself this amazing property.
- Central Foyer (5.23m x 2.41m )
- Kitchen (10.33m x 3.25m )
- Living Room (7.28m x 2.92m )
- Sitting Room (4.38m x 4.87m )
- Dining Room (7.28m x 2.92m )
- Utility Room (2.34m x 2.07m )
- Ground Floor Bathroom (1.25m x 2.03m )
- Bedroom One (3.10m x 3.44m )
- Bedroom Two (2.70m x 4.33m )
- Bedroom Three (3.12m x 3.84m )
- Master Bedroom (4.32m x 4.62m )
- Dressing Room/Wardrobe (3.01m x 1.81m )
- Master Ensuite (2.97m x 1.84m )
- Garage 1 (6.13m x 3.37m )
- Garage 2 (6.13m x 3.37m )
The property has frontage and access from a public road and is very accessible to the N4 and Boyle town centre. The post code is N52 NE31. Viewing by Appointment