Cloonfeacle, Jamestown, Carrick-On-Shannon, County Leitrim , N41 TC04
At a glance...
- Large residential holding of c. 2.4 Acres. Spacious residence with ample space in attic for 4 more double rooms, games room, home office etc.... Super detached garage and ample parking around the residence.
- Elevated site with views of the River Shannon
- Two new and modern bathrooms
- Solid oak kitchen with Granite Countertops
- Built in wardrobes
- Large detached garage
- 2 paddocks suitable for ponies or rural pursuits
- UPVC Windows
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Large Utility.
- Just 2.5 km from Carrick on Shannon
- Septic tank on site.
- Public Water
- Shopping at the TESCO center is just 2.5km from the residence.
- Town center is c.3km.
- Aura Leisure Center, swimming pool and gym is just 2.8km from the residence.
- Also on this side of Carrick on Shannon are the GAA Club, the Rugby Club and the school sports center.
- Lastly Carrick on Shannon Community School (Secondary), Gael Scoil Leitroma (Primary) and the Boys and Girls National School are on on this side of Carrick on Shannon
6.26m x 1.49m
4.70m x 5.36m
3.47m x 8.64m
3.03m x 1.90m
2.28m x 1.86m
10.41m x 1.02m
3.83m x 3.83m
3.85m x 3.78m
3.77m x 3.89m
1.30m x 2.09m
3.04m x 3.96m
3.02m x 2.05m
OutsideFully enclosed garden, mature setting with tasteful landscaping. Two additional paddocks suitable for livestock. Large detached garage for the collector, hobbyist or home office a great facility. Ample off street parking. Nice private setting particularly to the rear where morning and afternoon sun can be enjoyed.
Take local road L3657 off the N4 just 1 km out of Carrick on Shannon on the Dublin Side. Follow for 1.5k. The residence is on the left.
BER No.: 116847112
Energy Performance Indicator: Not provided