Back to Search results
Micks Cottage, Drumbullog, Drumcong, Leitrim, N41 A992Guide price €119,900
At a glance...
- Parking ot front and side.
- Garden to rear with superb views over nearby countryside and mountains.
- Close to many lakes and Shannon Erne Wateraay nearby
- Several countyrside and canal walks.
- Within easy driving distance of Drumshanbo and Carrick on Shannon.
- water and esb
For Sale by Online Auction 1st April 2021 - 11.00am to 12 noon. https://reabrady.bidnow.ie/lot/details/39235 "Micks Cottage" located on a scenic local road in Drumcong in the beautiful lakelands of South Leitrim. This traditional stone cottage has been tastefully renovated and being extended into the adjoining granary. It has stunning views at the rear of Sliabh an Iarainn. There is a large garden to the rear and to the side a yard and side garden. Within easy driving distance of nearby Drumshanbo and Carrick on Shanon and with numerous waterways and walks nearby. For those looking for a dream cottage with space to stretch out and live in a tranquil location but still within easy driving of several nearby amenities this property is a must see. Converted granary has an entertainment area with stairs to first floor. Suitable for a range of uses. The property has been converted and has 4 no. bedrooms, open plan living dining and kitchen area, bedroom with ensuite and a separate family bathroom. Contact Celia to organise a viewing to appreciate all this cottage has to offer.
- Bedroom 1 (3.69m x 2.91m 12.11ft x 9.55ft) Bright double bedorom to front of house with window to front, laminated flooring, raiator, poewr points.
- Entrance Porch (1.73m x 1.10m 5.68ft x 3.61ft) Entrance porch with door with glazing, tiled flooring, door to living area and door to front bedroom on left.
- Living Room (4.11m x 2.56m 13.48ft x 8.40ft) Living room to front of house with window to front, solid fuel stove, open plan leading through to kitchen, tv and power points, radiator and tiled flooring.
- Kitchen (3.62m x 3.04m 11.88ft x 9.97ft) fitted wood painted kitchen with ample storage space, tiled flooring, single drainer sink,m windo to rear with superb views over surrounding countryside and mountains, door through to separate dining area.
- Dining Area (3.83m x 3.46m 12.57ft x 11.35ft) Dining area with tiled looring, window, radiator, power points and spot lights.
- Bedroom 2 (3.23m x 2.68m 10.60ft x 8.79ft) Bright double bedroom with laminated flooring, patio doors leading ot rear garden and superb views. Radiator and power points.
- Bedroom 3 (2.85m x 2.68m 9.35ft x 8.79ft) Double bedroom with laminated floorings, radiator and power points.
- Bedroom 4 (3.71m x 3.56m 12.17ft x 11.68ft) Double bedroom to front of house with laminated flooring, radiator, power point, door to separate wc, whb.
- Bathroom ( ) Bathroom w ith shower, wc, whb, radiaotr, mirror, window., laminated flooring.
- Back Hall ( ) Hallway with lainated flooring leading to 2 bdrooms and bathroom.
- Games Room (4.82m x 3.29m 15.81ft x 10.79ft) Converted from granary this space is tiled has a separate entrance doorway, bar with countery, power points, stairs leading to first floor space.
BER No.: 111303541
Energy Performance Indicator: 447.87 kWh/m²/yr