Derrinkeher, Aughnasheelin, Ballinamore, County Leitrim , N41 FW93
At a glance...
- Tarmacadam driveway and ample parking
- Fencing and gates newly done
- New windows
- Lawn to rear
- Outbuilding for storage
- Mains Water
- Septic Tank
- Shannon Erne Waterway in Ballinamore
- Pol an Eas Waterfall and numerous lakes closeby
- Aughnasheelin National School within 1km of the property
- Ballinamore with all its amenities within 3km of this property
Entrance porch with tiled flooring. Sliding door leading to living room.
3.80m x 3.55m Living room with window to front, door to lower bedroom, sliding door to porch, open fireplace, power points, radiator door to kitchen at rear.
3.74m x 3.54m Kitchen at rear of house with window looking out to to rear garden, power points, radiator, left ready for a new kitchen.
3.59m x 2.38m Bedroom at front of property off the living room, single room with window to front radiator, power points.
3.61m x 2.97m Double bedroom at rear with 2 no. windows one to side and one to rear letting in lots of light, radiator, power points.
3.91m x 3.37m Double bedroom which is bright and spacious with built in wardrobe, radiator, power points, window to front and one to rear.
2.44m x 1.95m Bathroom with bath, wc, and whb, window, radiator