Back to Search results
Aughamore, Lough Allen, Carrick-On-Shannon, County Leitrim , N41 D7P0
At a glance...
- uPVC double glazing.
- Large walk in attic with great storage space.
- c. 1.6 acre site.
- Concrete apron surrounding house.
- Deck to rear over looking lake and mountain.
- Mains Water
- Septic tank
5 bed detached residence with spectacular views over Lough Allen and Sliabh an Iarainn. This property comes to the market in excellent condition and stands on a mature site of approx. 1.6 acres. The original single storey portion of the house was built in 1992 and was tastefully added to with a 2 storey extension, bringing the overall floor area to approx. 2,100 sq.ft. A tiled entrance hall leads to a generous bright kitchen/dining area with double doors and extensive glazing over looking the rear garden, lake and mountain. This area leads to the main living area with raised solid fuel stove and large window with views over the stunning vistas. At first floor level there are 2 bedrooms, the main bed room having a dressing room and full en-suite facilities. A further 3 bedrooms, bathroom, large laundry room and second reception are at ground floor, giving the option for either modular living or spacious family accommodation. There is extensive storage space with a part floored attic. Conveniently located, the house is located mid way between Drumshanbo and Drumkeeran, with excellent facilities nearby. Two national schools are within 5km of the house with two secondary schools within 10km. The area is renowned for numerous activities on its door step, such as hill walking, Blueways, canoeing, kayaking, cycling and horse riding to name a few.
- Entrance Hall (4.67m x 1.98m 15.33ft x 6.50ft) Tiled floor, radiator, timber staircase
- Kitchen/Dining Area (7.77m x 4.75m 25.50ft x 15.59ft) Tiled floor to kitchen, timber floor to dining area, fitted kitchen with integrated applicances, recessed lights, breakfast bar, glazed double doors overlooking lake & deck to rear, open plan style leading to sittingroom.
- Sitting Room (4.75m x 3.71m 15.59ft x 12.17ft) Raised fireplace with stone effect surround, windows to front & rear elevations with views to the rear of Slieve Anerin & Lough Allen, radiator, power points tv points
- Bedroom 1 (3.10m x 2.85m 10.16ft x 9.36ft) Carpeted, radiator, power points
- Bedroom 2 (4.08m x 3.07m 13.38ft x 10.07ft) Carpeted, radiator, built in wardrobes, views to rear over mountain and lake.
- Bedroom 3 (2.94m x 2.60m 9.64ft x 8.53ft) Carpeted, radiator, power points, located at the front of the property.
- Bathroom (3.25m x 1.68m 10.66ft x 5.50ft) Tiled floor, radiator/heated towel rail, wc, whb, bath, separate shower with Triton electric shower unit.
- Living Room (4.80m x 3.28m 15.74ft x 10.75ft) Carpeted, 2 x radiator, open fireplace, 2 windows to the front elevation
- Utility/Laundry Room (4.49m x 3.08m 14.71ft x 10.10ft) Tiled floor, fitted kitchen units with sink and drainer, hot-press/airing cupboard, plumbed for appliances.
- Back Hall (1.07m x 0.89m 3.52ft x 2.91ft) Tiled floor, exterior door
- Landing (4.07m x 2.01m 13.36ft x 6.60ft) Timber flooring, access to attic space, additional storage space in eaves.
- Bedroom 4 (4.77m x 4.17m 15.64ft x 13.68ft) Timber flooring, window to rear overlooking mountain and lake, dormer style room, radiator, power points and tv point, dressing room and en-suite bathroom.
- Dressing Room (4.55m x 4.19m 14.92ft x 13.74ft) Timber flooring, radiator, power points, leads to en-suite bathroom with mosaic effect tiled floor, part tiled walls, bath, separate shower with enclosed tiled cubicle & electric shower, wc, whb, radiator, heated towel rail.
- Bedroom 5 (4.76m x 3.31m 15.61ft x 10.87ft) Dormer style room, timber flooring, radiator, window to front, sky light, radiator