Back to Search results
Clooncoligan Virtual Tour
Clooncolligan, Bornacoola, Carrick-On-Shannon, Co. Leitri, Leitrim, N41 FW64
At a glance...
- Scenic Country Setting
- Just off the N4 Dublin/Sligo route
- Within 10 minutes drive of Longford
- Close to Rooskey and Dromod
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Solid Fuel Stove and Solid fuel Range with back boiler
NEW TO THE MARKET is this 2 bedroom cottage located just off the N4 near Roosky and Bornacoola. Within easy driving distance of nearby Longford and with train stations located in both Dromod and Longford this property is within easy commuting distance for anyone travelling to work. The property is a single storey bungalow with sheds attached which could also be converted if required. Located on a large site this property has plenty of potential for those seeking a home in the country yet close to all amenities including nearby Roosky and Dromod villages with the River Shannon running through both and numerous walks and waterways nearby. The property has 2 living rooms and one could be used for a bedroom if required, large kitchen/diner to the rear with 2 double bedrooms and a shower room with walk in shower. With some modernisation this property would be a wonderful home. Contact REA Brady to arrange a viewing and see for yourself the potential in this property.
- Entrance Hall (2.53m x 1.10m 8.30ft x 3.61ft) Entrance hallway with lino on floor, windows either side of door letting in extra light, panelling on walls. Door through to living room.
- Sitting Room (3.68m x 3.65m 12.07ft x 11.98ft) Spacious Sittingroom on left of hallway as you come in with open fireplace which has tiled surround, dual aspect with window to front and rear, radiator, power points and tv point.
- Living Room (4.00m x 3.57m 13.12ft x 11.71ft) Living room with solid fuel stove, laminated flooring, shelving and wall lights, window to front, door leading through to rear hallway.
- Kitchen/Dining Room (5.12m x 3.31m 16.80ft x 10.86ft) Kitchen at rear of house which is spacious with fitted kitchen units which have lots of storage space, window to rear of house, solid fuel range with back boiler, tiled over counter top, plumbed for washer, lino on floor, Airing cupboard.
- Bedroom 1 (3.32m x 2.70m 10.89ft x 8.86ft) Double bedroom at rear of house with carpeted floor, built in storage space, window to rear garden, power points and radiator.
- Bedroom 2 (3.94m x 3.62m 12.93ft x 11.88ft) Very large double bedroom to front of house with laminated flooring, radiator, storage heater, window to front, power points, loads of space for wardrobes.
- Shower Room (3.32m x 1.81m 10.89ft x 5.94ft) Shower room with tiled floor and part tiled walls, whb, wc, walk in shower with electric shower, window, radiator and mirror.
BER No.: 113660500
Energy Performance Indicator: 305.77 kWh/m²/yr