Back to Search results
28 Shannon Grove Carrick-On-Shannon, Co. Leitri, Leitrim, N41 KD77
At a glance...
- Within walking distance of town centre.
- Spacious living area
- Ensuite bedroom.
- Driveway to side with parking.
- Rear garden.
- Entrance Hall (1.59m x 0.47m 5.22ft x 1.54ft) Entrance hallway with timber flooring, radiator, phone point, stairs to first floor.
- Cloakroom (0.55m x 0.49m 1.79ft x 1.60ft) Alcove that would suit either cloakroom or office space with window to front, radiator, archway to entrance hallway.
- Downstairs WC (0.64m x 0.55m 2.10ft x 1.79ft) Downstairs toilet with wc, whb, window radiator, shaver light.
- Sitting Room (1.35m x 1.24m 4.43ft x 4.07ft) Large sitting room to the front of the house, timber flooring, open fireplace, wall lights, double doors leading through to kitchen and dining area at the rear.
- Kitchen/Dining Area (1.80m x 0.93m 5.90ft x 3.05ft) Kitchen and dining area to rear of house. Fitted kitchen units, single drainer sink, window to rear garden, tiled flooring. Separate dining area with double doors to sitting room, patio doors leading to decking and garden at rear.
- Utility Room (0.76m x 0.49m 2.50ft x 1.61ft) Separate utility room with tiled flooring, rear door to garden, plumbed for washer, power points and radiator.
- Bedroom 1 (0.88m x 0.72m 2.88ft x 2.36ft) Bedroom with wooden flooring, window to rear garden, power points.
- Bedroom 2 (1.02m x 0.98m 3.35ft x 3.20ft) Double bedroom with timber flooring, window, radiator, power points. Window to rear garden. Ensuite with whb, wc, electric shower, window, shaver light.
- Bedroom 3 (1.22m x 0.94m 3.99ft x 3.09ft) Double bedroom at front of house with timber flooring, radiator, power points, window to front of property.
- Bathroom (0.93m x 0.56m 3.05ft x 1.85ft) Bathroom with bath, shower, whb, wc, radiator, tiled flooring and part tiled walls, mirror, shaver light, power shower, window.
- Landing ( ) Landing with Aircing cupboard, access to attic, window.
BER No.: 113686588
Energy Performance Indicator: 187.67 kWh/m²/yr